Every year, about this time… this really annoying happens in the Northern Hemisphere… I think it’s called cold or something…
It gets windy, cold, and this white ice substance falls from the sky and blocks the ground so you can’t swing a club… and it even has the heartless soul to be the same color as a golf ball.
And many a golfer simply writes off this time of year and packs it in… but at what cost?By turning your neural system off every winter – you are basically accepting regression. .
And it doesn’t have to be this way… you don’t have to regress just because winter swings around every year.
Now… here’s the plan…
- Build your own “winter man cave golf practice facilities so we can break 80 facility winter cave”.
- Use the Drills we give you… and use the GTG and games inside of the Single Digit Blueprint in your “winter man cave golf practice facilities so we can break 80 facility”
- Crack a beer, turn on the big screen, and get to slapping balls.
In today’s podcast we’ll get down to business…
Listen to the Game Podcast on Your Mobile Device
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for The Game RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
Links From The Show:
- Single Digit Blueprint: https://birdiebriga.de/the-ultimate-shortcut-to-lower-scores/
- Caribbean Trips: http://www.caribbean-golf-getaways.com/
- OptiShot 2: http://optishotgolf.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/simulator?variant=8689925699
- BirdieBall: http://www.birdieball.com/